Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for processing the personal data collected at Casa Serra Estrela is: with NIF: B88598537 and registered at: with the following registration data: Casa Serra Estrela (hereinafter Responsible for processing). Your contacts are as follows:
Address: Calle Carranza 25. Floor 6 Porta 5
Telefone de contato: Chamada para a rede móvel nacional: +351 963 654 081
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data registration
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Casa Serra Estrela, through the extended forms on its pages, will be incorporated and will be treated in our file in order to be able to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Casa Serra Estrela and the User or the maintenance of the relationship that is established in the forms that the User fills in, or to respond to a request or query from the User. In addition, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless otherwise provided for in Article 30(5) of the RGPD, a register of processing activities is kept which specifies, according to their purposes, carried out and the other circumstances set out in the GDPR.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data is subject to the following principles, established in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: the User's consent will be required at any time, with prior, completely transparent information of the purposes for which personal data are collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User during the time necessary for the purposes of their treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data must be treated in such a way as to guarantee their security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the controller is responsible for ensuring compliance with the above principles.
Personal data categories
The categories of data treated at Casa Serra Estrela are only identification data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Casa Serra Estrela undertakes to collect the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions when the User must or can provide his data through forms to make queries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Site, He will be notified if its completion is mandatory as they are indispensable for the smooth running of the operation.
Purposes of the processing for which personal data are intended
Personal data are collected and managed by Casa Serra Estrela in order to be able to provide, streamline and fulfill the commitments established between the Site and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills in or to respond to a request or Query.
Likewise, the data may be used for personalization, operational and statistical commercial purposes, and activities specific to the corporate purpose of Casa Serra Estrela, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, functionality and navigation of the Site.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment for which the personal data is intended, that is, the use that will be given to the collected information.
Personal data retention periods
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only for the following period: or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
If the controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is collected, the user will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the data is to be transferred, as well as about the existence or absence of a Commission adequacy decision.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of Articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights, Only those over 14 years of age may consent to the processing of their data personal data in a lawful manner by Casa Serra Estrela. In the case of children under the age of 14, the consent of parents or guardians is required for the treatment, which will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Casa Serra Estrela undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in order to guarantee the security of personal data and to avoid destruction, loss or alteration. accidental or unlawful use of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which guarantees that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner, with the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, given that Casa Serra Estrela cannot guarantee the unassailability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a violation occurs. security of personal data that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Pursuant to Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of the security of personal data is understood to be any breach of security that causes the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of the personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the communication or unauthorized access to that data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee, through a legal or contractual obligation, that this confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information has been made accessible.
Rights derived from the treatment of personal data
The User has on Casa Serra Estrela and can, therefore, exercise in front of the Responsible for the treatment of the following rights recognized in the RGPD and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights :
- Access right: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether Casa Serra Estrela is treating or not their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that Casa Serra Estrela has carried out. , as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications carried out or planned by them.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to have his personal data modified which turn out to be inaccurate or, having in account the ends of the treatment, incomplete.
- Derecho de supresión (“el derecho al olvido”): It is the right of the User, whenever the current legislation does not establish it to the contrary, to obtain the suppression of your personal data when these are already not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected the treaties; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this is not the case with another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; personal data that have been treated unlawfully; personal data must be suppressed in compliance with a legal obligation; The personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of services by the Information Society to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to suppressing the data, the person responsible for the treatment, considering the technology available and the cost of its application, must adopt reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the request of the person interested in deleting any link to these personal data.
- Right to limit treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the treatment of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of treatment when challenging the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is unlawful; the person responsible for the treatment does not need personal data, but the user needs it to make complaints; and when the User chooses to treat.
- I have a right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have a right to receive from the Person Responsible for the treatment his personal data in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible of the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the person responsible for the treatment will transmit the data directly to that other person responsible.
- Right of opposition: It is the User's right that the treatment of their data of a personal nature is not carried out or the treatment of the same is ceased by Casa Serra Estrela.
- It is the right of the User not to be the object of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling elaboration of profiles, existing except that the current legislation establishes the contrary.
Así pues, the User will be able to exercise his rights through written communication addressed to the Person Responsible for the treatment with the reference “RGPD-https://casaserradaestrela.pt/”, specifying:
- Name, nicknames of the User and copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is admitted, identification by the same medium of the person representing the User will also be necessary, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI can be substituted, by any other valid medium in derecho that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or the information you want to access.
- Domicile for notifications.
- Close and sign the applicant.
- Every document that accredits the petition that it formulates.
This request and any other attached document can be sent to the following address and/or email:
Postal address: 25 Carranza Street. Floor 6 Door 5
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages belonging to third parties other than Casa Serra Estrela, and which are therefore not operated by Casa Serra Estrela. The owners of these websites must have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and for their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the control authority
If the User considers that there is a problem or a violation of the legislation in force in the way their personal data is being treated, they will have the right to take effective legal action and to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, namely in the State in which who has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged offence. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).