¡ A first and important step towards the Adequacy a la LGPD for Invertur Iberica SRL !
We list below the Platforms and Tools not selected only by knowledge.
You can ignore them in your policy.
Last update: 02/05/2022
en https://casaserradaestrela.pt/ , we make an effort to respect the privacy and security of the data that we collect from visitors who use our website, while we act as Controller of personal data in accordance with the relevant data protection standards and regulations.
If you have doubts about this Cookie Notice, contact us at https://casaserradaestrela.pt/contacto/ .
To obtain a more complete description and a list of the cookies that we currently use on the website, see our List of cookies found in section 5 of this document.
For more information about our privacy practices, see our ” policy of privacy “: https://casaserradaestrela.pt/politicas-privacidad/.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store in your browser or on the hard disk of your device, which is like the memory of your computer.
Origin and third-party cookies: If a cookie is “from origin” or “from third parties” it refers to the domain that places the cookie.
- Origin cookies are those established by a website that the user is currently visiting (for example, cookies placed by the domain of our website).
- Third-party cookies they are cookies established by a different domain from the website that the user visits. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, it would be a third-party cookie.
Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on the user's device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time the user visits the website that created this particular cookie.
Session cookies: these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browsing session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and ends when the user closes the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. After closing the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
What cookies do we use and why?
- strictly necessary
*Some cookies can fulfill more than one of these purposes.
— Las cookies
‘ strictly necessary ‘ it allows you to move around the site and use essential functions such as safe areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the requested services.
We use these strictly necessary cookies to:
- – Identify yourself as a registered and authenticated user on the site;
- – For security purposes;
- – Make sure that when you connect to the desired service on the website when we make changes to the way it works, it remains operational;
If you avoid these cookies, we cannot guarantee how the website will behave or the security on the website during your visit.
Cookies from 'Performance' collect information about how you use the website, for example, which pages you visit and whether you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve the functioning of the website, understand our users' interests and measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
We use performance cookies to:
- – Perform web analytics: Provide statistics on how the website is used;
- – Perform affiliate tracking: Provide feedback to affiliated entities that one of our visitors has also visited your site;
- – Obtain data on the number of website users who viewed a product or service;
- – Help us to improve the website by measuring any errors that occur;
- – Test different designs for the website; and
*Some of our performance cookies are managed for us by third parties.
Cookies from 'Functionality' are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
We use 'Functionality' cookies for purposes such as:
- – Remind us of settings you have applied, such as layout, text size, preferences and colors
- – Remind us if we have already asked you if you want to fill out a survey
- – We remember if you engaged with a specific component or list on the site so it doesn’t repeat itself
- – Show you when you are logged in to the site
- – To deliver and show embedded video content
*Some of these functionality cookies are managed by third parties
Cookies from 'Targeting/Marketing” are used to track your visit to the website, as well as other websites, applications and online services, including the pages you visit and the links you follow, which allows us to display targeted advertisements to you on the website.
We may use targeting cookies to:
- – Display targeted advertisements within the website.
- – To improve how we deliver personalized ads and content and measure the success of ad campaigns on the site.
– When we require your consent
All cookies require your consent.
We ask for your consent before placing them on your device. You can give your consent by clicking the appropriate button on the banner displayed to you.
If you do not wish to give consent or wish to withdraw your consent to any cookies at any time, you will need to delete and block or disable cookies via your browser settings; see below for more information on how to do this. Please note that disabling these cookies will affect the functionality of the website and may prevent you from being able to access certain features on the website.
How to Delete and Block our Cookies
Changing your cookie settings.
Browser settings for changing your cookie settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your internet browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise, you should use the 'Help' option in your internet browser for more details.
We currently use these third-party services when storing and querying your data:
Google Analytics – We use Google Universal Analytics to monitor the performance of our website and check visitor activities in order to adapt our content in line with their expectations.
Type of Cookies: Performance
- Google Adwords (conversion): we use Google Adwords cookies to personalize the advertising and content you receive on our website, limit the number of advertisements you see on our website, and measure the effectiveness of our campaign.
- Google Adwords (remarketing): we use Google AdWords remarketing cookies to collect data about your activities when you visit our websites, the websites of legal entities that advertise (advertisers) or the websites and online services on which we advertise
- Type of Cookies: Performance and Advertising
- Google Policy